Tuesday, November 27, 2007

100th Post

*click image for original location
While touring the blogosphere as I like to do, I have come to realize that the 100th post is something special. Something to celebrate. So, in honor of my 100th post and all my friends and family that read my random thoughts, I am going to give one of you something! Woo Hoo! That's right! Something FREE! Don't you just love free stuff?!

I've been giving some thought as to a good representation of me and my blog. Hmm... seems like lately it's been dairy free. Want some soy milk? Nah, didn't think so. Hey, I know, how about a little boy? I've got a couple extra. Sorry, can't part with any of them. Well, what about a laundry basket or a DVD that we don't watch anymore? Maybe a cotton ball or a day off to nap? (Ok, I don't wish a day off on anyone!)

And then it hits me, what would I want to win? Why not give something away that I really like? So, I've narrowed it down to two items. The winner will choose between 5 Green Bags which I absolutely love and your choice of The Body Shop at HOME's Body Butter which I also adore.

Be sure to leave a comment on this post and some way that I can contact you if you win. I'm going to make you work for it a bit though. I want to know why you deserve to be pampered with a free gift! This giveaway is open to everyone, even if this is the first time you've visited me. I'll pick a comment at random *(unless someone's comment is just so outstanding that they have to win)* next Tuesday at noon.

Good luck!

Oh, and while you're here visiting my blog, ask me a question!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna win, I wanna win, I wanna win!!!!!! I should win cause I never win anything, and I really love both of your prizes. Well I really don't know about the bags BUT I have been seeing them at Home Depot and some other stores and I have been tempted to buy them just because you have them. I just really don't know if I would use them like you do. BUT give me some and I will let you know. PLUS don't ya miss me?????? I surely miss you.....
Kim White (a GA bud)

Rashmi said...

Since becoming a mom, I've become more and more aware and concerned with the kind of legacy (read polluted planet) we're leaving behind for the children. The first small step was getting rid of the plastic grocery bags, and I now have 2 canvas bags in their place. Unfortunately, they're not sufficing, so it's plastic bags again! I hate this. So, do count me in for your bag giveaway!

oh, and why I deserved to be pampered? 'cause I've forgotten what pampering is, lol.

laurel said...

I deserve to win b/c I am your alter ego...or something. :) We practically live the same life, only in different states. Besides, how many other friends went and got pregnant, just so you wouldn't have to go it alone? Hmmm? What, just me? Oh, well, I guess I should win then. :)

Our Lovely Life said...

Oh, oh, I wanna win those bags and the body butter wouldn't be bad either!! I just bought a couple bags from Trader Joes and I love them! I should win because I have 3 kids and another on the way on March 1st! Some days I just want to curl up under my covers and hide for just a little while so I can rest. But those days don't come often. I have a very active 2 year old boy who keeps me on my toes ALL DAY LONG!! I've been reading your blog for just a little while and I really love it! Speaking of my two year old, as I'm writing this he just spilled a whole cup of water on the couch because, "he wanted to go swimming"!! See don't you think I deserve a little pampering! Ha, Ha!

Lisa said...

OH.MY.WORD.
Pick me woman! I'm right here waving my hand widly!
Am I a bad person because I would rather win the body butter than the bags? Because I would. But I do heart the environment. I recycle, my house is 64 degrees at night, and I use green cleaning products. But I'd rather win the body butter. My dry, scaly legs sure could use a little butter. And why do I deserve to pampered? Because like any other mom, I take care of myself last, if I didn't I sure wouldn't have scaly legs! It's just that I always get interrupted mid-shower so I never have time to put the lotion on, because somebody always needs something. You know how it is!

But more importantly...Congratulations on your 100th post! That is a big milestone. I love reading about what your boys are up to and I'm glad we are bloggy friends!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Why do I deserve to be pampered?

Turning 30 next week - surely this is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Pampering?? What is that? See..... :)