Friday, April 11, 2008

Simple & Slow Fridays: Healing - Post Your's Here


I am quite amazed at the healing power of a kiss and a hug. We're also constantly being reminded of the value of saying we're sorry even when it's an accident (maybe even a car accident!).





Not only is Nathan my biggest "lover", he's my biggest antagonizer, too! Go figure.

Oh, and as for the "healing basket" I mentioned last week... I have an assortment of 12 different bandages, ranging from Care Bears to Spiderman to the Incredibles to Scooby Doo and others. They get to pick which bandage will help them heal best. Will likes the Care Bears and Nathan likes Nemo.

How many boxes of bandages do you have on hand? I'll give the winner some extra "linky love".

Post your thoughts on Healing here.




Click here for this week's topic of Listening.

post signature

4 comments:

Nowheymama said...

What a great photo series!

Melissa said...

Those pictures are wonderful!

Ava is always so concerned about everyone's boo-boos too and truly thinks that my kisses are healing to her boo-boos; however, she is definitely the one to instigate the most irritation.

Lulu said...

I love the pictures!

The rule in our family and in my pre-k class is "No blood, no band-aid!". I only keep the plain brown kind at school, lest they be mistaken for stickers. We have one box at home, and the type varies according to who needed 'em when we bought 'em. I figure that if they need it, whatever I have on hand will be fine. Do I sound like the wicked mean mom or what?

Bad Momma said...

Ooops, I left the wrong link on Mr. Linky. ( wrong badmomma )It is www.bad-momma.blogspot.com

Band-Aids seem to fix everything. So do Ice-packs. Kisses used to work when the boys were younger, although my 7 year old loves to be kissed & "huggled" ( cross between hug & snuggle )