Monday, September 15, 2008

Sand, Sand Everywhere!

Seriously, have you seen our sand box? Jeff built it and when he builds something, he does it big. And in this case I mean big as in BIG. This sucker is 10' x 15'. I told him I wanted it to be big enough for three little boys and their trucks. He obliged in a very big way.

The boys love their sandbox and while I didn't do anything special for this week's unplugged project "Sand", I do have some pictures of the William and Wittman playing together or "being under construction" as William says. :)









post signature


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, they have some really great tools and trucks - looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

"Under Construction" teeheehee!

Michie said...

That is one cool sandbox! My daughter would LOVE that - it would almost be like going to the beach!

Anonymous said...

OH MY! I refuse to let my husband see pictures of this sandbox! He wants to build one for the boys, and I can just see my yard disappearing bit by bit...

Anonymous said...

What a COOL sand box! Ours could be that big but is still all in a pile as in my post. Hmmm...