Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just a Little Bit about Witt




You almost 16 months old.

You love balls. Love rolling and throwing them. Saying "bawwww" and clapping your hands with an long "a" sound for "yea!"

Your favorite snack right now is a peeled apple. You'll carry it around the house taking little bites and gnawing on it until it turns brown. Then I find it in a corner, under the couch, or just laying in the middle of the living room floor. LOL!

You have all of your teeth except for the back 4 molars. On average, a tooth a week for the last six weeks. You've got a such sweet smile and what a mouthful!


You have a bad temper, too, though. Boy, do you know how to pitch a fit. Especially when I clip your nails. Oh My Word! You would think I was pulling your nails off! But, I don't have a picture of me clipping your nails, so we'll throw one in of you being mad while standing in the rain. I think one of your brother's took your hat. heehee... such a mean mom taking a picture of you like this...

You've finally started sleeping through the night again (now that the teeth have popped through) and still take two naps a day. The first is around 9:30am and the second around 1PM. Both about 1 1/4 hours each. (How nice for me!)

You like to climb and I've found you on the kitchen table more than a few times.

You have a hard time getting down from things, though, because you don't realize that your toes are only an inch from the ground when sliding down the side of a chair. (Readers: Please ignore the mess in my house when viewing the video, it's very hard to keep up with three boys and have fun. I chose to have fun that day!) [Well, there was a video here, but now it's gone... I'll work on it later...)

The last few weeks you've had been a lot of separation anxiety. You don't want me to leave you alone with the teacher in bible class and if you lose sight of me at the house, you yell (VERY LOUDLY) "MAAAAA!?! MAAAAA!" I call back and you come to find me. It's kinda fun!

Your first haircut was last month by Grandmother. Just a nice little "clean-up" cut:

BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE
(check out the curl i back!)


AFTER


You also love to dance and sway to music. If Barney is on, you'll stand up and sway to "I Love You, You Love Me..." If you see someone dancing on tv you start raising your foot like you're trying to dance, too, and you're quite proud of yourself!

You love the water and think that the dog's bowl is your personal watering hole!

You love it when Will gets the hose out to play in the sandbox, too.



It seems like just yesterday you were a tiny baby. Now you're toddling around easily and just trying to keep up with your big brothers.


Don't grow up too fast!

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love the pictures.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Sweet stuff! I can't believe he is there in the dog bowl - LOL! What a cutie. Yeah, this age...the fits really kick in heavy, don't they?

Unknown said...

They do grow up so fast, don't they? Love the picture with Witt on the table.