Friday, September 19, 2008

Simple and Slow Fridays Returns!

I hope you'll join me as I bring Simple and Slow Fridays out of retirement! :)

Next Friday I'll have my post up on Enchantment and a Mr. Linky for you to share your thoughts on it, too.

I know I said I wasn't going to do this {grin}, but here's an excerpt from Mitten Strings for God from her chapter on Enchantment (p 119) to get our thoughts going:

Somehow, in our hurry to steer our children toward accomplishment and independence, we seem to have forgotten what childhood is all about. Preoccupied with managing their lives, and our own, it is so easy to lose sight of our children - their tenderness and innocence, their joyousness, their capacity for wonder, their hunger for enchantment. A touch of magic can reawaken the childlike spirit in all of us, allowing us to revisit for time, the secret realm of childhood.
So, what's enchanting at your house? Come back next Friday to share!

Leave a comment today if I can be expecting you next Friday; maybe I can find a brownie to make a batch of hot porridge for us. :)

post signature

2 comments:

Kayris said...

I'm going to try for it.

Thanks again for being a Guest Blogger!!

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE A BLOGGY AWARD - COME ON BY AND GET IT!!!

HUGS GIRL!