Monday, October 15, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


I figured I might as well join in some of the other blogs on this as I am already posting this weekly. I don't designate what I'm having which day because I just never know what might come up. I will sometimes only have 5 or 6 menu plans as I assume we'll go out and sometimes I'll have more than 7 because, well, I just can't make up my mind. :)

Chicken & Rice Florentine
Yellow Squash
Rolls
*************************
Crockpot Venison Steak & Gravy
Baked Potatoes
Black Eyed Peas
Peaches
**************************
Pork Chops & Mushroom Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Pear Salad
**************************
Voodoo Pasta (linguine, Alfredo sauce, polish kielbasa, and spices)
Broccoli
Bread
**************************
Meatball Hoagies
Chips

5 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome to MPM! I find it SO helpful to do my menu every week, and it's fun to go read everyone else's and get new ideas. Your week looks tasty!

Wendy said...

Mmmm! Seeing venison on your menu made my mouth water. And voodoo pasta made me laugh. Now I want to christen one of my throw-together/no recipe dishes "voodoo chicken" Wait, is voodoo chicken too weird?

Courtney said...

Oh YUM! All of your meals sound so good. Enjoy!

Laura said...

Hello! Thanks so much for joining us and welcome to MPM! I'm happy you've joined us :)

Laura

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Your menu looks great!

angelaskitchen.com