Saturday, October 6, 2007

Blog Action Day

You may (or may not) have noticed the new "Blog Action Day" banner on the Right Hand Side of my blog. On October 15th, bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important issue on everyone’s mind - the environment.

I haven't decided specifically what I want to write about yet, so I thought I would get input from YOU. Take a sec to answer my poll about what you do to help the environment. You can choose more than one item. If you select "Something Else" please let me know what that something else is (Comment, email, call me, whatever). All votes are confidential; I don't even know who votes what through the polls.

Please leave me some feedback about what you might like to read about regarding the environment, too. Thanks!

3 comments:

laurel said...

Hey!
My "something else" is drying laundry on the line as much as possible, reusing as many things as I can before I recycle, and buying items with as little packaging as possible. Cool poll!
So, we are supposed to blog about something "green" on the 15th, huh? I like it! Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know about that!

laurel said...

Actually I hadn't thought of that (w/ the cloth diaper thing for Landing)! That is a great idea! Thank you for your brilliance! :)

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

For those of you tuning in... Laurel has started using cloth diapers with her baby and wondering if she wants to with her toddler. I made some suggestions on her blog... check it out if you like (Happy at Home is listed on the right hand side of my blog)