Sunday, October 21, 2007

Apple Bread Recipe


Somehow I got caught up in the great big blog world out there... how could that ever happen??? Hahaha!!

Anyway, I ran across this wonderful Apple Bread Recipe. I had most everything on hand (just substituted unbleached for all the flours) and decided to make it. It is very good. Nice texture, crunchy on the outside and soft inside. Not a cake textured bread and not sweet like a cake. A good BREAD.

I hope you'll take a few minutes to prepare it because that's all it requires! Baking is about an hour. Enjoy and let me know if you try it!

1 comment:

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

I'm so glad you wandered over to my blog and found this recipe. I just love it-especially the texture. That little bit of cornmeal just gives it a nice "tooth", and as you said, it isn't really a sweet bread (although it has a touch of sweetness).

Glad you are enjoying it, hope you come back and visit some more, even if all I seem to be talking about lately is painting my new house :}