Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Earned a Cotton Ball!!!

Two nights ago, I earned a cotton ball. Here's the story:


Jeff and Will were in our bedroom. Jeff was looking at house plans, Will was playing with coins. As I remember, Jeff tells me about this conversation they had:



Will: I want to build a green house. (FYI - not a greenhouse, but a house colored green)
Jeff: You'll need to have lots of money
Will: I have these coins.
Jeff: When you have about 400,000 quarters, you'll be close.
Will holds up a quarter in each hand and says: But I only have two.
Jeff: Then you'll need 399,99-
Will interupts: 8!

What? Coincidence? I don't know, but wow! So anyway, after hearing this story from Jeff, Will and I have this conversation:

Me: Wow, Will that's great! You are the smartest 5 year old in the house!
Will: Thank you, mommy. That was very kind. You should get a cotton ball for being so kind to me.

Melt my heart! So, I earned a cotton ball. I'm so proud of that cotton ball!

1 comment:

Deb W said...

This is just very sweet. Moreover, it is a tribute to a great mom from her son! Way to go!!!!