Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Create Your Own Google Account

Ok now, I know you're out there. I see my counter increasing daily... Some of you I know personally and I've talked to you about this... you need your own Google account so you can leave me comments and your words of wisdom! :)

Your challenge for today is to create an account! You don't need a blog to have an account. All you need is your email address and a password. It won't take more than a minute; heck, it won't even take 30 seconds!

So here's your chance to stop being a stalker! *I say with a smile on my face*

Just kidding, if you just want to stalk my blog that's fine! I love visitors and my counter still knows you were here...

post signature

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm here, I'm here!

Just popping in to say Hi!

Tracy said...

haha I have to admit I'm a stalker aka lurker. I stumlbed across your blog when looking for dairy free recipes. I enjoy reading your blog I can relate a lot having one dairy free child and also having three boys. Nice to meet you offically.

Andrea said...

I'm fairly new to blogging and love to stop by your place frequently! Nice blog! But how do I get a counter for my blog?
Andrea