Monday, January 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 1/7

In no particular order because I don't know what I'll feel like cooking on a given day...

Visit my recipe blog for more dairy free recipes (and some full of dairy, too!)


1. Breakfast for Supper (didn't get to it last week)
By request: Egg-free Dairy-free pancakes
sausage, bacon, eggs for Nathan & Jeff
biscuits and chocolate gravy

2. Chicken Stew
Cheese toast for everybody but me

3. Pioneer Woman's Pot Roast
carrots and onions
Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes

4. Oven fried Tilapia
French fries
corn on the cob
green beans

5. Turkey Tacos and Burritos
Refried beans
Mexican rice

6. Beef & Broccoli Noodle Bowl
(I've never tried this before... we'll see)

7. Brats
cabbage
northern beans

3 comments:

Spike said...

Chocolate gravy?
Never heard of it.
I am assuming it is good or the kids wouldn't eat it.
Wanna share the recipe?

Anonymous said...

And will you also share yoiur oven fried tilapia recipe. We realy like tilapia but I havent found a good way to fix it yet.
Randi

Laura said...

Thanks for the pancake recipe, I'm going to try those for my son!