Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More CVS!

Ok, I promise not to bore you with all of my CVS purchases, but NOW I SEE THE LIGHT!! :) Compared to last week's purchases, I think I did exceptionally well (being that I had ECBs this time).

Here's what I got for $5.02 out of pocket:

6 12-packs of Pepsi
16 AA Duracell batteries
16 AAA Duracell batteries

I know I didn't shop for a lot, but I got what we needed and I have $15 ECBs for the next trip! And only $5.02! Now that's a deal! :)


post signature

2 comments:

Name: Jenni said...

Good deals! It's fun once you get the hang of it. My husband and I are always amazed at what we can get for so little out-of-pocket! Keep it up!!

Blended in Texas said...

That's awesome! I just signed up for the CVS card so I can start doing this whole CVS thing I've been hearing about. We'll see...