Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lover Boy...

When Will was born, I new that I was going to have girl trouble in the future because he was such a beautiful baby. Now that he is a little boy, I still have to agree because he is just so darn cute! :) However, I never saw him being the one to cause the "trouble"!

You've heard about Shay and Christa; well, the saga continues...

The last night that our friend, Deborah, stayed with us, she and Will slept in the same bed. They told stories and giggled, I'm sure before quieting down. The next morning, Deborah relays this story:

Last night after we were quiet for a while, Will says out of the blue, "I'm going to marry Shay one day."

Deborah: What about the other little girl, Christa?
Will: She's alright, but she can have Austin. I'm going to marry Shay.

Will says this all matter-o-factly.

Two days later, Will comes home...

"Mom, I think I might marry Madeline instead."


post signature

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Decisions...Decisions :)