Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tell Me Something I Don't Know About You

Home Sanctuary is hosting "Sanctuary is in the Small Things 2008". Here's an excerpt from today's post:

Today's Small Thing is a quest of discovery. Simply ask questions like this to someone you love:

"What's your favorite_______________?"

"What do you love about _____________?"

"What is your favorite memory?"

"Tell me something I don't know about you."


Jeff and I were fortunate enough to go out to supper alone tonight. At the end of the meal while we were waiting for our bill, I thought it an appropriate time to ask some of these questions and have a nice uninterrupted conversation. I started with "Tell me something I don't know about you."

Jeff leans in over the table. With a sweet smile on his face and in a voice just above a whisper, he tells me, "I have gas right now." O.K. Well, hmmm.... I didn't know that. Thank you. LOL!

I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee! Needless to say, I stopped the questioning right then and there. I think I earned my 40 points for today's Small Thing with that answer alone!


post signature

3 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS! What a great story!

Dana said...

I can imagine my husband saying that. That is hilarious.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Laughing. so. hard.